We’re inviting every active community member to join our AirDrop program and get 1,000 IMT tokens! All you need to do is get onto the program and complete all tasks before the end date of September 30th.
Our Airdrop is done via Gleam, therefore users can be sure that the action form be user-friendly, and we can efficiently check that the participants actually completed the actions.
AIRDROP: Sep 1, 2018 — Sep 30, 2018
THE AUDIT: Oct 1, 2018 —Oct 10, 2018
THE DISTRIBUTION: Oct 10, 2018—Oct 11, 2018
After the airdrop, the team will conduct an audit to filter out bot accounts and persons with dishonest behavior.
All AirDrop tokens will be distributed to the accounts of those users who have successfully passed the audit.
How to get my Airdrop reward?
To get a hold of the Airdrop tokens, all Airdrop participants need to register an account on the platform (which is also one of the Airdrop tasks). That is an obligatory action to acquire your Airdrop reward.
What if I haven’t registered on the platform and missed the obligatory task during the Airdrop campaign?
If you haven’t registered the account yourself, we will complete the registration for you after the end of the audit. You’ll need to restore your password using the same email which you’ve had while participating in the Airdrop. After that, you will be able to log in and check your IMT balance.
The list of possible reasons why some participants didn’t pass the audit
- they have entered a wrong Ethereum address
- their credentials match with credentials of other participants (for example email/ETH address/links to reposts/etc)
- they’ve been suspected in fraud or multi accounting
The list of possible reasons why some users could receive less than 1,000 IMT:
- they’ve provided a wrong facebook post link
- they’ve provided a wrong facebook repost link
- they’ve provided a wrong telegram account
- they didn’t complete one of tasks or did it wrong
Withdrawing your IMT
In order to withdraw IMTs, please follow these instructions:
In order to withdraw IMT, please follow the instructions below:
- Log in to the platform at account.moneytoken.com
- You should use the email which you’ve used previously at gleam.io.
- If you’ve already registered an account at account.moneytoken.com using the same email, you should use your old password to log in.
- If you haven’t registered your account yet, go to the password recovery page and use the email which you’ve had previously at gleam.io.
- You will receive an email with a new password, after that you can log in to the platform and gain access to your IMT tokens.
- Go to the “Balance” tab.
- Find IMT and click on the “Withdraw” option.
- Create an order to withdraw IMT to your ETH-address.
- A complete IMT withdrawal process could take anywhere from 20 minutes to 36 hours or more depending on the load on the Ethereum network.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is 500 IMT. If you’ve received less than 500 IMT, you can still use them within the platform, spending IMT to get the membership, or to get a discount on loan repayments. You are also free to participate in the next airdrop to get more IMT. Once you reach more than 500 IMT on your balance, you will be able to withdraw it.
Contract address: 0x13119e34e140097a507b07a5564bde1bc375d9e6
Token Name: MoneyToken
Token Symbol: imt (NO̶ ̶C̶A̶P̶I̶T̶A̶L̶ ̶L̶E̶T̶T̶E̶R̶S̶)
As mentioned in all previous announcements, it is absolutely necessary to pass the KYC procedure before you will be able to withdraw IMT from the platform. Please make sure that you’ve already passed KYC or apply for KYC now if you haven’t done so before.
- Log in to account.moneytoken.com using your login and password.
- Go to the verification page and fill in the form.
- Wait for your KYC application approval.
- After your application has been confirmed, you will receive a notification via email.
- The time required for KYC approval will depend on your number in the queue.